Not a member of Southwest’s Rapid Rewards program? With this limited-time sign-up bonus, there may never be a better time to join.
If you haven’t signed up for Rapid Rewards membership, you can earn up to 1,000 bonus pointsfor doing so, as follows:
- Earn 500 bonus points for enrolling.
- Earn another 250 bonus points for signing up to receive the Rapid Rewards Report email summary.
- Earn another 250 bonus points for signing up to receive the Rapid Rewards email update.
If you find the emails bothersome, you can easily unsubscribe from them — after the bonuses have posted to your account, of course.
There’s no published end date to this offer, so it could be terminated at any time.
Deal or No Deal
Unlike the original Rapid Rewards, the current version of the program is more or less rewarding depending on whether you fly on more or less expensive tickets. It’s a program that favors business travelers over vacationers.
On the other hand, Rapid Rewards is the program of Southwest Airlines, which has a well-deserved reputation for delivering solid airfare value, albeit with little in the way of luxury.
You might, in other words, want to participate in Rapid Rewards not so much for its own sake as for its affiliation with Southwest itself.
Other Posts of Interest
- True or False: United Is “#1 in Award Seat Availability”?
- Delta Ups Award Prices on the QT
- Are Taxable Frequent Flyer Miles in Your Future?
- Where Do My Miles Go If American Goes Bankrupt?
- Which Airline Programs Are the Most (and Least) Generous?
Stay in Touch